Software functions get constantly added and updated in the fast evolving PLM world. It is very important for companies to upgrade to the latest software versions that delivers more efficient functionality, integrates better with enterprise systems and supported by owner companies.
We provide end-to-end services in upgrading PLM software versions including upgrading any custom solutions.
- Increased risk from unsupported PLM system version
- Delayed market opportunity – reduced time to innovate
- Increased cost of product engineering – slow system
Solution from us
- Upgrade to supported PLM system version
- Design & deploy a robust, scalable enterprise PLM system
- Ensure smooth user transition & adoption of new system
- Deliver project on time & budget through solid methodology
SCONCE Solutions – Approach to PLM Upgrades
Software upgrade starts with a detail planning with clear understanding of current and to-be landscape of software & systems. Our approach to upgrade PLM systems is developed and matured over many years of practice.
- Established project delivery methodology – phase, gate checks
- Effective communication of status to stakeholders
- Meticulous production cut over plan & execution
- Well integrated process that expects and manages risks to ensure successful upgrade
Successful PLM System upgrade required multiple areas of expertise.
Architecture, Design, Deploy Production PLM System
- Size, define, & deploy scalable (clustered) Production PLM System
- Setup & enable publishing CAD viewable, indexing etc.
PLM System Upgrade
- Production/Test/Development upgrade PLM Software
- Timely resolution for meta-data errors
- Port custom solution
- Smart synchronization data & vault
Training, Adoption & Best Practices
- Custom end-user, system, business admin training
- User Acceptance Testing & Validation
- CAD engineers/designers, managers/approvers
- Performance tuning, custom solution porting validation and PPS
Value to the Customer
- ZERO Downtime to end-users during upgrade
- No loss of Intellectual Property due to upgrade
- Faster deployment – 25% shorter project duration
- High level of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- On time & budget delivery