PLM Systems Support
SCONCE provides innovative system and business administration support for various PLM systems, utilizing its experience and expertise in various PLM system implementations:
- SCONCE PLM conducts regular system maintenance to upkeep system performance.
- It supports business administration activities such as testing & validation of new processes, defining new soft configuration etc. that does not require major efforts.
- Combined with the Tier II Support, the center provides high level of services at low costs to companies.
This enables the customer employees to concentrate more on productive tasks to address real business requirements (such as improvising the processes, reducing cost of product, reducing time to market, minimizing changes, etc.)
Some of the tasks are listed below:
- Trouble-shooting user issues
- Performing regular system maintenance to keep up the performance of PLM system
- Support testing and validating workflow process configured by the customer
- Support installing PLM server on Test/Development Server including Replica Server setup
- Audit the system to ensure secure access to the system
- Monitoring Publishing, Replication and Vaulting
- Coordinating with Product’s Technical Support in resolving issues
- Windchill System Backup & Recovery