Performance issues impact productivity and in many cases resulting in zero confidence on the total system. SCONCE has brought life into many PLM deployments transforming them to productive systems through performance improvements engagements.
SCONCE has developed a strong practice to maximize the performance of PLM systems deployed with complex configurations & custom solutions supporting many thousands of users with large / complex data. Effective
Performance tuning is a deep science that aims to identify the optimal configuration parameters for hardware, OS, Database, and application components that will result in a consistently quick user response.
- Analyze the Windchill Applications’ systems configuration (Hardware & Software)
- Identify low performance user actions (scenario)
- Gather & chart the system workload
- Prepare performance test data
- Benchmark user actions, system load for the identified data
- Single User benchmarking and if required Multi-user
- Capture performance indicators from OS, DB and Applications
- Analyze gathered data
- Determine performance improvement parameters & steps (OS, DB and Applications)
- Implement identified steps one by one and re-run benchmark tests
- Analyze performance improvements/decrements. Iterate till an optimal parameters are identified and confirmed
- Re-run Benchmark tests
- Generate Activity Summary