Data Migration from Legacy Systems
Companies constantly strive to increase profitability, reduce cost and eliminate risks in global market. PLM has become key capability for best-in-class companies that develops high quality and innovative products.
Quite a few companies, many of them large enterprises grown over years, are using complex legacy systems that are disconnected, rigid on process improvements, and weaken growth initiatives. The investment to replace these legacy systems may look higher, but as organizations look for increased growth, revenue, meet new markets, etc., they have to undertake deeper thinking about cost of carrying those legacy systems and their financial plus business impacts.
Having led many legacy systems migrations and transforming PLM solutions for large companies, we developed a systematic approach to help executives-CXOs make the right decision about legacy systems migration.
SCONCE Legacy migration methodology: Stage gate migration process enabling smooth transformation of legacy systems
SCONCE Legacy Migration KPI
- Legacy migrations with low or no downtime to end-users
- Unique data cleansing to remove over 30% duplicate data including CAD models
- Tens of custom tools developed in-house for migration, extraction, mapping & validation
- Over 25% reduction in migration project timeline
- On-time, within budget project execution