Please read this page carefully before using this web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter “You” or “Visitors”) may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by Sconce Web site.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web Site.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd.
2) The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded ot otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd and it’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
3) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
4) Sconce Web Site contains links to web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites’ privacy practices or website content. If you do decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, you do so at YOUR own risk.
5) Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this Web Site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
6) Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sconce web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
7) Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
8) You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Sconce Solutions Pte Ltd concerning the use of this web site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this web site.